Mark S. Lachs, MD
Co-founder, SVP & Chief Gerontological Officer
- University of Pennsylvania and the NYU School of Medicine
- Mark is the Co-founder, Senior Vice President and Chief Gerontological Officer at CompassCare. He is MD, MPH and Co-Chief of Geriatrics at NY Presbyterian Hospital and a distinguished Professor of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- Mark is a bestselling author and is internationally recognized as an expert in aging.
Karl Pillemer, PhD.
Director, CompassCare Institute
- B.A., M.A., Ph.D. of Sociology from Boston University & Brandeis University
- Karl is the Director of the CompassCare Institute and a Professor of Human Development at Cornell University. He also teaches Gerontology at Weill Cornell Medical College. Karl is internationally renowned gerontologist and published author.
Rhoda Meador, PhD.
Associate Director, CompassCare Institute
- Ph.D. in Consumer and Family Sciences from Iowa State University
- M.S.in adult learning from Marshall University
- Rhoda is the Associate Director of the CompassCare Institute and the former Director of the Ithaca College Gerontology Institute. She is an accomplished expert in adult learning and gerontology. She is a nationally recognized author, researcher and administrator.
Associate Director, CompassCare Institute, Director of Hospitality and Client Care
- B.S., Ithaca College, M.S., State University of New York College at Cortland
- Ph.D., Syracuse University
- Judi is the Associate Director of the CompassCare Institute and a Professor of Organizational Communication in the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University Johnson College of Business as well as a Faculty Fellow in the Cornell Institute for Healthy Futures. At Cornell, she has developed a series of online courses in Customer Service for eCornell as well as a variety of other distance learning courses for use in the service industries.
- Judi has developed and delivered training programs for doctors, nurses, and other hospital staff in customer service and has taught organizational communication courses for graduate students in healthcare administration. Her international experience includes teaching service-related executive seminars and courses in New Zealand, Hong Kong, Norway, and France.
- Her best-selling textbook on effective listening is now in its 6th edition, and a new book focused on listening in service contexts will be published in 2019. Judi was previously president of the International Listening Association and was inducted into the Listening Hall of Fame. She is the recipient of both its research and service awards.
Associate Director of Client Services
- Central Michigan University (B.S. in Family Studies with a focus on Human Development)
- Kayce is the Director of Client Services at CompassCare. She has a B.S. in Family Studies with a focus on Human Development. Kayce has almost a decade of experience in the caregiving industry. She is also a member of the Connecticut Geriatrics Society.
Mary Judge, MBA, RN
Director, Professional Development and Quality Assurance
- Education MBA – NY State – Registered Professional Nurse
- Sacred Heart University (Delta Mu Delta Honor Society)
- Bachelor of Science – Iona College (Dean’s Honor List)
- Registered Nurse – St. Vincent’s School of Nursing
- Mary is the Director of Professional Development and Quality Assurance at CompassCare. She is a Certified Risk Manager actively participating in Certification Care Management online courses.
- Mary has nearly five decades of clinical nursing experience. She has significant expertise as a nursing professional: strong clinical and leadership skills. Possess communication and problem-solving skills with emphasis and focus on customer and staff satisfaction.
- On Line Care Management Course at Boston University
- Legal Nurse Consultant Program – College for Professional Studies (Kaplan College)
- Facilitator & Trainer -“Freedom From Smoking” – American Lung Associations
- Risk Management Certification – NEHA
Client Services Manager
- Bachelor of General Studies with a focus on Interdisciplinary Studies from the University of Connecticut
- Master of Arts in Global Development and Peace with a focus in International Political Economy and Development from the University of Bridgeport
- Manja is the Client Services Manager at CompassCare. She holds a Master’s Degree in Global Development and Peace. She has worked in the caregiving sector for more than a decade and is a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). Manja specializes in assigning, training and overseeing caregivers, resource allocation, and managing client needs and expectations.
Christa E. Campbell-Rhodes
Managing Director, Home Care Services, Caregiver Training and Quality Assurance
- New York Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic, Cum Laude
- Bishop’s University, BSc, Honors Biochemistry, Minor Biology, Magna Cum Laude
- Christa has primary oversight over all aspects of home care client services; caregiver recruitment, development and training; and marketing and business development for our concierge home care business, our CompassCare Institute of Caregiving and our CompassCareWorx™ Customer Service for Healthcare Training course.
- Christa is a seasoned operating entrepreneurial professional who has successfully managed and grown two businesses including a concierge chiropractic practice and a transportation logistics company. Christa’s commitment to excellence, combined with the power of the CompassCare team, is sure to produce an experience that will exceed your expectations.
- Born and educated in Canada, Christa now lives with her husband and 2 children in Darien CT.
Director, Client Development
- Rutgers University with a BS in Business
- Dennis has over 20 years of Sales and Marketing Experience with 15 years of experience in Home Care Services. He has attended and completed several “self-development” seminars including Toast Masters, Dale Carnige Program for Effective Speaking & Franklin-Covey Program for Time Management.
- Dennis previously spent 6 years in the US Navy as a Naval Warfare Officer. He is married to a school teacher and they have two daughters.
Fellow, CompassCare Assistant
- B.S. in Gerontology Studies with a Minor in Business Communications from SUNY Oneonta
- Angeline is a Fellow CompassCare Assistant at CompassCare. She earned her B.S. in Gerontology Studies with a Minor in Business Communications from SUNY Oneonta. Angeline is currently a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) and a member of the Connecticut Geriatrics Society.
Assignment Coordinator for CompassCare
- B.S. degree in Business and Spanish
- Debbie is the Assignment Coordinator for CompassCare. She has worked in Marketing and Planning Allocation for over 23 years with over 20 years experience in a Corporate environment. Debbie is married with two children and currently lives in North Stamford. She earned a B.S. degree in Business and Spanish.
Stephen T. Limpe
Co-founder, President & CEO
- MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business
- BSE in Finance and Accounting from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania
- Stephen is the Co-founder, President and CEO of CompassCare. He is a seasoned corporate executive and entrepreneur with extensive experience in managing and developing service businesses. Stephen earned his MBA in Finance from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and a BSE in Finance and Accounting from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
David E. Goodman
Co-founder, SVP & Chief Operating & Financial Officer
- MBA in Finance from New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- BS in Economics from Cornell University
- David is the Co-Founder, Senior Vice President and Chief Operating & Financial Officer at CompassCare.
- David has over 25 years of financial and consulting experience. Prior to CompassCare, he is currently employed with a professional services firm specializing in engineering, as a Vice President of Finance responsible for corporate development, business analytics, cash and treasury management, credit facilities as well as management reporting. David was a VP, Finance & Corporate Development & Treasurer for beenz.com responsible for financial budgeting & forecasting, worldwide cash & treasury operations, banking relationships.
- David has also served as a CFO as well as a litigation consultant for the law firm of King, Pagano & Harrison (“KPH”). As the CFO, David was responsible for all the firm’s policies & procedures, including the accounting, financial planning & analysis, technology, and human resources. David was a litigation consultant with Bickel & Brewer, the predecessors of KPH.
- David was a Senior Consultant with Andersen Consulting performing management/technology consulting. He was staffed on an engagement for First Boston Corporation where David was the project manager for the Stock Borrow & Loan function of the Clearance System. Before attending business school, David worked at The Bankers Trust Company within the commercial Loan Division and graduated from Cornell University with a BS in Economics. David attended NYU’s Stern School of Business where he earned his MBA in Finance.
- B.S. in Accounting from Binghamton University
- Andrew is the Corporate Controller at CompassCare. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) with over 25 years of experience in finance and accounting. Andrew earned his B.S. in accounting from Binghamton University.